At CodeCasts.tv, we understand that we can't cover everything. And that what we may currently be covering may not be what you're looking to hear about right now.
So in order to provide you with the best service we can offer, we have this list of other screencasting websites. Some offer free downloads while others ask for a little bit of coin.
But hopefully, you'll find something that interests you, even if you don't find it on CodeCasts.tv.
P.S. I hope to pretty this page up a bit more over time
- NSScreencast - Learn Objective-C & iOS programming. Currently free to stream.
- HighOnCoding - Everything from C#, ASP.Net MVC, and iOS programming. Learn it all here, and for the low cost of $0.
- CodeSchool - Learn by doing is part of why CodeSchool is one of the best screen casting sites around. These lessons run a bit on the pricey side ($25 and up), but the hands on experience you get makes it worth the price of tuition.
- RailsCasts - If you're doing Ruby on Rails programming and NOT using RailsCasts as a resource, I'd argue that you're not doing your best work. I hope that I can make CodeCasts.tv half as educational as RailsCasts.
- TekPub - Longer videos, more in-depth knowledge. If you're looking to take a deeper dive into any of the topics provided at TekPub, you'll get your money's worth.
- PeepCode - Also, includes longer videos, and more in-depth topic dives. Worth the money if they cover somthing you're interested in.